These little things have been making me so happy lately. Even though the weather is still lingering the 80s {so craazayy!}, these treats make me feel all cozy, comfy, and fall-y.
1. Pumpkin Spice Latte + Carmel Sauce: Oh. My. Gosh. So good. It combines some of my favorite flavors and brings the deliciousness of the pumpkin spice to a whole 'nother level. The nice Starbucks barista suggested using carmel sauce instead of carmel syrup, but I'm sure it would be great with both. It's the perfect early November drink, so I'm filling up before my peppermint cravings go into overdrive.
2. Tony Bennett Duets II: I've never been a Tony Bennett fan, but more like "Why is this guy on every Thanksgiving/Christmas special doing that fast-talking-slow-singing thing." Cut to a little while later when I was new to Spotify and noticed this particular album on the front page. Something in me whispered "give it a try" and boy, am I sure glad I did! My favorites are his duets with John Mayer, Carrie Underwood, and Michael Buble. It's the perfect autumn album for the not quite Christmas music time. Give it a listen why don't cha.
No comments:
Post a Comment